“While we can’t reliably predict the ongoing economic impact of the pandemic, we are prepared to respond however events unfold and are committed to delivering positive cash flow and earnings in the fourth quarter,” Xerox Vice Chairman and CEO John Visentin says.
About The Author
- Future Recruitment Ltd: BDM – Fulfillment / E-Commerce
- Future Recruitment Ltd: Health, Safety & Quality Coordinator / Manager
- Future Recruitment Ltd: Business Development Manager – Large Format / Digital Print
- Future Recruitment Ltd: Health, Safety & Enviromental Manager – Flexible Packaging
- Mercury Search and Selection: NPD Project Manager | Packaging | Suffolk