The PRINTING United Digital Experience, taking place online October 26-November 12, is readying the stage for a multitude of new technology to be shown, many for the first time in a global setting. Beginning October 26 with a focus on graphics and wide-format technology, industry leaders are showcasing the latest solutions in this space.
About The Author
29 January 2020
- Mercury Search and Selection: Gluing Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | North West
- Mercury Search and Selection: Structural Designer | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire
- Harrison Scott Associates: Shipping / Distribution Labels Sales
- Future Recruitment Ltd: Sign Installer / Production All Rounder
- Market Research: The Secret Competitive Advantage in Print