Frequently, I have conversations with printing company owners and CEO’s. We talk about the current state of business which, even pre-COVID-19, was daunting. Among the challenges that have not lessened in intensity is the level of capacity, lack of differentiation, and perceived commoditization of the printed product.
About The Author
19 June 2020
- Mercury Search and Selection: Gluing Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | North West
- Mercury Search and Selection: Structural Designer | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire
- Harrison Scott Associates: Shipping / Distribution Labels Sales
- Future Recruitment Ltd: Sign Installer / Production All Rounder
- Market Research: The Secret Competitive Advantage in Print