“Our second quarter performance was strong despite the significant economic impact from the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Joel Quadracci, Quad chairman, president, and CEO. “We proactively aligned our cost structure with lower demand while also continuing to improve productivity, leading to higher Adjusted EBITDA margin and increased cash flow.”
About The Author
21 March 2020
- New Ricoh Pro Scanner Option With AI Helps Drive Accuracy, Efficiency in High-Speed Inkjet Printing
- Ricoh ProcessDirector Subscription Pricing Option Decreases Upfront Costs, Increases Flexibility
- Join Heidelberg’s Innovation Week: October 19-23, 2020!
- The Power of Print in Marketing for Business Reopenings
- AlphaGraphics Celebrates Top Franchises During 50th Anniversary Event