A new study from NAPCO Research finds that inkjet printing is fast becoming the technology of choice for producing labels and packaging, while also lowering entry barriers for offering packaging printing. Close to 300 providers of label and packaging printing services participated in the research, sponsored by Memjet. Download your copy of Inkjet Primed for Mainstream, the first report in a three-part series, to find out how providers are benefiting from digital printing.
About The Author
The Target Report: Annual Recap of M&A Activity, Restructurings in the Printing and Packaging Industries
10 September 2020
14 September 2020
- New Ricoh Pro Scanner Option With AI Helps Drive Accuracy, Efficiency in High-Speed Inkjet Printing
- Ricoh ProcessDirector Subscription Pricing Option Decreases Upfront Costs, Increases Flexibility
- Join Heidelberg’s Innovation Week: October 19-23, 2020!
- The Power of Print in Marketing for Business Reopenings
- AlphaGraphics Celebrates Top Franchises During 50th Anniversary Event