A new study from NAPCO Research finds that inkjet printing is fast becoming the technology of choice for producing labels and packaging, while also lowering entry barriers for offering packaging printing. Close to 300 providers of label and packaging printing services participated in the research, sponsored by Memjet. Download your copy of Inkjet Primed for Mainstream, the first report in a three-part series, to find out how providers are benefiting from digital printing.
About The Author
- Mercury Search and Selection: Business Development Manager |B1 & Small Format Digital Print | North & West Midlands
- Bograma Launches New Folding Carton Production System
- The Week That Was (11/30/2020)
- Warners Midlands Plc: ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- Mercury Search and Selection: Procurement Executive | Packaging |Suffolk | Excellent Salary to Attract the Best