Landmark Packaging’s new Xanté Excelagraphix 4800 digital packaging printers will provide the company with significantly more production capacity in order to keep up with its expanding business. The presses run at up to 12˝ per second and are an ideal solution for short-run variable data carton printing.
About The Author
15 September 2020
28 July 2020
- New Ricoh Pro Scanner Option With AI Helps Drive Accuracy, Efficiency in High-Speed Inkjet Printing
- Ricoh ProcessDirector Subscription Pricing Option Decreases Upfront Costs, Increases Flexibility
- Join Heidelberg’s Innovation Week: October 19-23, 2020!
- The Power of Print in Marketing for Business Reopenings
- AlphaGraphics Celebrates Top Franchises During 50th Anniversary Event