The Gold Ink Awards is the industry’s most prestigious printing competition. The competition is open to all creators and producers of printed materials, and encompasses categories within commercial printing, magazines, books, catalogs, digital printing, and packaging. This year, more than 400 entries were submitted in 43 categories.
About The Author
20 August 2020
20 June 2020
- New Ricoh Pro Scanner Option With AI Helps Drive Accuracy, Efficiency in High-Speed Inkjet Printing
- Ricoh ProcessDirector Subscription Pricing Option Decreases Upfront Costs, Increases Flexibility
- Join Heidelberg’s Innovation Week: October 19-23, 2020!
- The Power of Print in Marketing for Business Reopenings
- AlphaGraphics Celebrates Top Franchises During 50th Anniversary Event