Forthcoming from Princeton Architectural Press for Valentine’s Day, People Kissing: A Century of Photographs by Barbara Levine and Paige Ramey, is not to be missed even on this pucking holiday either. In racy snaps, humorous vintage postcards, and sly candid pics , couples from the Victorian era through the 1970s smooch, canoodle, neck, peck and spoon. The collected photographs are sweet, sincere, and saucy, occasionally awkward, and always intriguing: Who took these photos? And what lay in store for these amorous couples after the shutter clicked–true love or just a passing fancy? Who cares? They are what they are. I’m not always a fan of such thematic, nostalgic pictorial revues, but People Kissing is truly charming in so many loving, heartfelt and witty ways. Start planning for the next round of annual gift giving with this, the perfect gift to share with a lover, love-e or casual pal.
About The Author
- New Ricoh Pro Scanner Option With AI Helps Drive Accuracy, Efficiency in High-Speed Inkjet Printing
- Ricoh ProcessDirector Subscription Pricing Option Decreases Upfront Costs, Increases Flexibility
- Join Heidelberg’s Innovation Week: October 19-23, 2020!
- The Power of Print in Marketing for Business Reopenings
- AlphaGraphics Celebrates Top Franchises During 50th Anniversary Event