Want your art with attitude? Tired of the same old static art masterpieces? Want to get a high out of high culture? Is religious art, well, too religious? Katherine Killeffer brings classical art into the digital age with “Unimpressionism.” No more being bored standing patiently in front of an old master watching the paint dry or waiting for a fly to land on the Mona Lisa setting off the Louvre’s melodious alarm system. Interact with your favorites here. Or download/embed your own. This is greatest thing to happen to painting since the invention of the brush.
About The Author
- Future Recruitment Ltd: Digital Printer – Large Format
- Mercury Search and Selection: Sales Manager | Flexible Packaging | West Midlands
- Mercury Search and Selection: Sales Executive | Polythene Packaging | North West
- Mercury Search and Selection: Carton Printer | Printed Folded Cartons | South East
- Mercury Search and Selection: Corrugated Production Operative | Conventional Corrugated | North East