Paul Rand left behind a large file filled with Christmas and holiday cards that he received from designer friends and colleagues. I savor them. My first book titled Artists’ Christmas Cards was a compilation of missives created by designers like the ones Rand collected and many others. I’ve always had a love for this holiday, especially the graphic expression through cards — obviously Rand did too. Here’s an story I wrote on cards for the Times. Now, have a happy and peaceful Christmas day.
About The Author
16 January 2019
10 June 2020
15 May 2020
- New Ricoh Pro Scanner Option With AI Helps Drive Accuracy, Efficiency in High-Speed Inkjet Printing
- Ricoh ProcessDirector Subscription Pricing Option Decreases Upfront Costs, Increases Flexibility
- Join Heidelberg’s Innovation Week: October 19-23, 2020!
- The Power of Print in Marketing for Business Reopenings
- AlphaGraphics Celebrates Top Franchises During 50th Anniversary Event