A living room decorated with beloved family antiques and modern pieces from Ikea. A brand-new pair of jeans and your favorite 20-year-old boots. Ever notice how the old and the new blend to create something altogether awesome?
Our HOW Design Live colleagues had that “something old, something new” mantra in mind when they assembled the program for this year’s event.
What’s new at HOW Design Live 2019? Plenty:
- A totally new schedule that aligns every session in every time slot across all the conference’s programs
- High-profile keynote sessions, workshops and mainstage events that bring together the entire HOW Design Live audience every day and then allow you to participate in the break-out sessions that are relevant for you
- A customizable approach that allows you to choose any session from any program and create your ideal HOW Design Live experience. See the full event program here.
- 8 — yes, EIGHT! — tracks that can chart your course based on your interests, from Creative Leadership to the Dieline Conference to Design + Creativity
- Never-before-at-HOW speakers who will bring their passion, unique perspective, and inspiring points of views to you
The event holds on to some of the essential elements that HOW Design Live is known for. What’s familiar?
- An emphasis on practicable, applicable, take-it-back-to-your-office information and inspiration that will rekindle your creativity and shape your career
- Easy access to friendly speakers eager to engage
- A focus on informal networking that enables deep, lasting connections among new and old friends and colleagues
- An industry-spanning Exhibit Hall with leading vendors sharing knowledge, expertise (and goodies)
- Ticket package options that give you unlimited access to every workshop, session, activity, reception, party, Exhibit Hall, roundtable—plus all handouts, videos and audio presentations. (Can’t make all 4 days? Register for a Day pass!)
- Capable, time-tested favorite speakers without whom the event wouldn’t be the same, including Justin Ahrens and many more
- A lineup of top-notch companies represented among the speakers, including LinkedIn, VICE, Facebook, Target, PepsiCo, Etsy, and more
The key link between old and new at HOW Design Live? YOU. The 2019 event won’t be the same experience without you. Create your customized HOW Design Live experience, and register before February 15 to save $300!
The post Designing Your Perfect Conference Experience: HOW Design Live appeared first on Print Magazine.